Sunday 5 January 2020

Week 13-14

Christmas Break - Spotting Art on Holiday

After spending a few days with my family I went on a double holiday. First, to snowboard with my friends in the Slovak mountains for the New Years and then to visit my boyfriend's Mum in Spain. Both trips meant taking a break while doing enjoyable activities - this gave me time and space for a new perspective to be able to reflect on my experience of the final year so far. 
  • I have been so focused on feeling bad about my EP module as well as CoP module that I overlooked how badly I have been distributing my time and energy. 
  • Realising that my script was not moving forward because I was not making assertive decisions. Which had a chain reaction on character design, concept and storyboarding as well as set design? Without which I cannot move onto animatic, puppet and set making - all pre-production. 
  • If I won't start being assertive with myself and the project, it will fall behind beyond the point where I cannot catch up. 
  • When I get back, I am determined to work on this situation. Aiming to complete all design by January and puppets with sets by February.  Leaving March and April for Production and Post-Production.
While on a day trip to Malaga and Mihas, we have spotted this projection and collection of Christmas trees made from recycled materials as well as some beautiful Christmas scenes. What a treat!








No comments:

Post a Comment