Sunday 16 February 2020

Week 20

Another Busy Week.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  • 2 hours with my Dad in the recording studio and even more cutting the sound afterwards, all done in Adobe Auditions. All after being briefly re-inducted on how to use the space.
  • Finished all the furniture.
  • Tests for puppet eyes finally worked.
  • Made cute little mini buttons for the character's costumes which Georgia Thorton agreed to make for me as she can use a sawing machine.

Roughed out backgrounds for Animatic using my scans of watercolour paper, this way it felt closest to drawing on a real paper with the luxury of putting it into an animating afterwards.

I have not been feeling all that well and will have to re-schedule my 1-1 meeting. Ava has informed me of Dotty's feedback for her storyboards. It looks like my script will have some revisions. I am glad, if the project can improve then I am definitely up for it.

Started working on a collaborative live brief  'One minute for the planet' with a VisCom student wanting to collab. to implement with stop-motion elements in her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment