Sunday 1 December 2019

Week9

What is new

Latest weekly's presentation 

Photo reference I provided to Li

Li has provided me with first draft of Mum character. 


What went well (better late than never):

Creating a schedule, 
Identifying budget and list of additional collaborators I need to find, 
Knowing all my roles,
An event where students from LCOM visited our course - I was finally more confident than when we were selecting groups last year and pitched my project and learned about other peoples style. Coming out from the event with a music composer Matteo Falco, with a suitable style for my film was a good outcome. 

What went wrong:

Dialogue for my project is still a struggle. I really cannot connect with it emotionally which is probably to do with me still feeling bi-lingual and non-lingual at the same time. Or that I was never one to be good with essays and other writing. But giving it to someone else to write is not making much sense as I hold a clear idea of the story in my head already. Maybe I am overthinking this part way too much and need to close myself in a room for couple of days with just a pen and paper. 

I am struggling to keep consistent communication with my character designer Ben, because my part of homework is not complete yet and I am starting to worry he won't be able to do the design on time with the time we originally agreed he could commit to this project running out.
CoP is starting to be the priority with the deadline behind the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment