Sunday 8 December 2019

Week10

Link With CoP Research

From my Context of Practice practical and theoretical research I have learnt that making of my sets will be hard as there really is not enough information out there about set making for animation. So it will hugely depend on my existing knowledge of techniques and materials and any further research in this then adapting it to animatable sets. 

So far, this is my favourite way of building a cave wall from cork, experiment - part of CoP practical.

However, this research was useful for me in other ways. Thanks to my CoP research I have skim-read number of stop-motion animation books and gained different techniques and views on puppet making as well as other tips and tricks, and difficulties I may face. 


 





Also Li has given me second version of the Mum character which I am really happy with.  


No comments:

Post a Comment