Sunday 27 October 2019

Week4

Presenting the ideas

Presentation EP Main Google Drive Presentation



Initial ideas for the story:

Shadow play vs. Storybook -  storybook is overused, shadow play allows for more interactions between the puppets and the shadow puppets.

What went a bit wrong:

First written draft 


I am struggling to put the ideas from my head down on a paper, using words. It was easier with images.

 At this stage, I do not feel confident writing the dialogue but I know that the direction of the story and its environment has to come from me. It is all starting to blend a bit and I feel a bit stuck. Talking the story through has been bringing new knots but also solutions so that has been helpful.

I am focusing on how to make a short story as it is rather a complex one.

I did not receive much feedback and it is not the first time I felt like this at the group presentations. I am not sure whether there is something terribly wrong that I cannot see or all is ok. I will try to focus on this next time, it may be to do with the way I present my progress.

Other that happened:

Continued story and storyboard work for Zero Carbon Headingly brief at Leeds Animation Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment