Sunday 20 October 2019

Week3


Sketching the Story


Animal to human transition in two environments, K. Sucikova
Actually sketching the story. I may as well write it myself, now that I have a story to tell. 




This week I have also met with Ben Gardener, to discuss the character design and the schedule. 
 I made a decision to try to write the script myself; as a director, I seem to have a pretty clear vision in my head of what direction I want the film to go.

Applying for the UK Settlement status was just another thing that had to be done and I finally found a friend on who's phone the app that allowed passport scan was working. 


At the weekend I have also seconded a trip to a cave GB in Mendip getting some first-hand research in a dry and clean cave, unlike Easegill's Mistral, with mud sculptures and mud pool at the bottom. Photo by Lea Stracquadanio, the trip leader, with my edit to make it lighter to see the detail of the cave better = the quality of the image was sacrificed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment