Sunday 18 November 2018

LAUAN503 - Weekly 6

Tale Telling
.
Manchester Animation Festival week


 I was making some air drying clay 'Business Cards' for MAF and it occurs to me, I can use it in the set build if I go for the tiled floor. Pixel was keeping an eye on me.

This week was a little different to the previous ones. 
  • Monday started with my intern. as usual. 
  • Tuesday - Thursday I were away at the Manchester Animation Festival. 
  • Friday was a presentations & feedback day with nothing new to show from my side in compare to previous' week's work.
This whole time we could not have a solid group meeting due to 2 of us being away at the MAF and that did not move the group forward. 

At MAF on the other hand, I was going to various talks and tried to gain information to help me out with this group project and myself as a starting professional. My favourite was the Making of - Ile Of Dogs, as it exposed the audience to so much knowledge about making Stop Motion in that particular style with hints and tips that can be applied accross other styles too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment