Sunday 14 October 2018

LAUAN503 - Weekly 1

Tale Telling
Figure 1. - Dices
To be put into a group in random, I was quite nervous; not knowing how I will be able to compromise when it comes to selection of animation technique & medium choices for the group project. 

Figure 2. - My short story idea
Creative dice were rolled Figure 1. I found this a useful process to kick-start a story and maybe will be adding the dice on my Christmas list. :)

Based on these, I created a short story. I got nervous presenting it to the class Figure 2 but I noticed an improvement. speaking in front of people. Zhama and Briony, my team, were my competition at this stage as only one story idea was chosen but it did not seem to create any disagreements. So after the vote count, Briony's idea went forward. It is about 'The Complicated Life of a Cannibal'.

At this stage, I was chosen to be the director of our team, It will be a challenge and I know I need to keep very organised for this one, especially as I struggled to keep on top of everything last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment